Aurabrite - Terrible customer service-scam

I purchased the zootzi salad spinner. I was not satisfied with this product.

The company would not refund my $ until i shipped it back to Canada. The shipping cost me $26. The company finally refunded my $17-but now i am out $26 for shipping which zootzi didn't refund. I am trying to go thru Paypal for help.

Not sure i will see this $ Don't buy anything from this company. This has taken me months of aggravation to partially resolve. It is still an ongoing issue.

I hope that something positive comes out of this. Zootzi should refund my shipping expense.

Until that time, i recommend that no one purchase any gimmick from them.

I am an extremely unsatisfied customer & will never buy a product online through facebook again.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 30.

Aurabrite - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

1.6

Ordered 2 seemingly useful items. I Paid with Paypal thank goodness. I Read that delivery was up to 6 weeks. 6 weeks passed and no merchandise. Called the customer service number which was almost impossible to find and it was the private number of a young girl who had been receiving tons of these calls.

I reported this to Paypal who opened a complaint. Conveniently, I got an email from Zootzi and Aurabrite wanting to send my stuff. I replied that I had filed a complaint with Paypal and did not want their merchandise anymore. I heard from Paypal and I am getting a refund.

Do not use these companies.

I must note that this complaint website is requiring one hundred words which I have clearly written and so perhaps this website needs to be reported too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aurabrite Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Idea of it.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 08.

Comments

So far, I have had exactly the same experience.